Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Awesome Blossoms


 To say I am a lover of all things floral is a bit of an understatement. Flowers were not necessarily always an interest of mine (though my mom can recall me touching every bloom in sight as a babe) but once I caught the bug, I was hooked. Living in a city where the color green is few and far between, the flower shops are my version of running through a field of daisies. In any new city, I go all hound dog and sniff out the nearest enchanting botanicals. Here are some favorites...

Farmer's Market 
Portland, Oregon

Bearded Iris
Orange tiger lilies, pink and red roses
Blue Eremerus

















Flower stand, Ikebukuru Station
Tokyo, Japan


Green antherium, orange dahlia, yellow mokara orchids, green crab apples
Dahlia and carnations
Mixed baby bouquets



Bloemenmarkt Flower Market
Amsterdam, Netherlands

Poppy pods, orange roses, red gerbera daisies, purple scabiosa

Stage left: Thistle Stage right: Mixed colors, gerbera daisies

Downstage: Purple scabiosa, cream roses, thistle, misty blue Upstage: Deep red, Strawberry, & lavender roses









1 comment:

  1. Man I was hoping for a recipe for those onion things they make at Chilis. Seriously though, great blog Amy, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete